Winchester Criminal Defense Attorney
Giving Our Clients Hope for the Future
If you have been charged with a crime such as DUI, there is no need to lose hope in your case. Our criminal defense attorney in Winchester can provide the legal assistance and solutions that you need to achieve a positive outcome and a brighter future. No matter what the case may be, dealing with the criminal justice system can be draining.
The court may not take the time to recognize your intentions, for example. At our firm, your future is very important to us and we want to do our best to secure your freedom. We do this by taking the time to truly get to know you and personalizing our approach to your unique circumstances and available legal options. With us our firm on your side, you can feel optimistic knowing that we have answers and can provide you with skilled representation.
How Our Winchester Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help
Our legal team at Amable Law understands that your future may be on the line and we want you to know that once we commit to your case, we will be on your side until the end.
Our firm is confident and optimistic that we can assist those facing criminal charges relating to:
The implications that come with a criminal charge can alter your life, but if you reach out to our Winchester defense lawyer, your future doesn’t have to look so grim. Attorney Gerardo Delgado has been able to reduce charges and even achieve dismissals for his clients. His success is backed by his motivation and relentless determination to solve every case that he takes on. Our firm is passionate about being fully prepared for every situation and understanding the legal road ahead.
Amable Law stands out in the legal community because we care about everyone that we represent and offer a variety of ways to communicate with our legal team. Our Winchester defense attorneys are here to provide you with honest and knowledgeable representation.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Even if you have only been charged with a misdemeanor, convictions may still end up on your permanent record. This is one of the main reasons you should consider hiring a defense lawyer to represent you. Below we list some of the other benefits of hiring a defense attorney to represent you in your criminal case:
- Your attorney can help keep you apprised of what’s going on with your case
- Your criminal defense attorney can answer any questions you may have about the charges against you and the legal proceedings
- Your lawyer can handle all paperwork related to your case and ensure that motions are filed on time and properly filled out
- Your lawyer may request to examine evidence against you and run additional tests to ensure the evidence isn’t biased
- Your defense attorney can help ensure that your rights are not violated during the investigation process or while you are in court
- Your attorney will fight for your best interests to ensure that you receive a fair, unbiased trial and that your side of the story is heard
- Your defense lawyer can advise you on whether or not a plea deal or other type of bargain is in your best interest and help ensure you have all of the facts before making decisions regarding your case
- In the event that you are convicted, your defense attorney may be able to argue for a lighter sentence or lesser charges on your behalf
If you want to ensure your rights are protected and that you’re given a fair trial, reach out to the criminal defense team at Amable Law today to discuss your case in a confidential consultation.